Terms of Business
1. All prices shall be those ruling at the time of despatch of goods. Descriptions and prices shown in this Price List
are correct at the time of going to press, but are subject to alteration without prior notice to the Customer.
2. Our standard policy is one of continuous improvement which means that specifications will change and new
products will be added from time to time. All descriptions and illustrations of goods in any catalogue, brochure,
price list or in any other document provided by us are intended for general guidance only and do not form part
of any contract between you and us. We accept no liability for any error or omissions in such documents and
cannot be liable in any circumstances for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on such descriptions
3. F. Phillips & Co. Office Supplies Ltd. (Trading as Phillips Business Solutions) will establish the prices to be
charged to the Customer for the products from time to time as it thinks fit.
4. The customer shall make payment in full without any deduction or withholding whatsoever on any account
within by the end of month following invoice.
5. If payment is not received in full when due, Phillips Business Solutions reserve the right to charge interest on the
unpaid amount which is 5% (per cent) above the National Westminster Bank PLC base lending rate from time to time.
6. Phillips Business Solutions reserve the right to withhold further credit without prior notice if our standard nett
monthly terms are not honoured.
7. All delivery and installation dates are estimates and Phillips Business Solutions shall not be liable for any loss,
damage or expenses suffered by the Customer or any other person or company howsoever arising whether
directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery or installation date.
8. Phillips Business Solutions reserve the right to make delivery by installments. Where delivery is by installments,
each installment shall be deemed to be sold as part of an entire contract and not under a separate contract for
9. The Customer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon delivery and shall within 2 (two) days of such delivery
communicate any discrepancy or damage stating date of receipt and delivery advice number.
10. Any of the Goods in respect of which the Customer makes a claim hereunder shall be preserved by the
Customer intact as delivered and at its risk for a period of 21 (Twenty one) days from notification of the claim
within which time Phillips Business Solutions or its authorised agent shall have the right to investigate the
complaint and inspect the Goods. All original packings should be retained until inspection by Phillips Business
Solutions or its duly authorised agent.
11. There is a minimum order value of £20.00 (twenty pounds) excluding VAT.
12. Upon delivery, the Goods shall be at the Customers risk. Goods will be delivered to the delivery address
supplied by you. You are considered to have given authority to accept a delivery on your behalf to any person
who actually accepts delivery at the delivery address. If we or the goods carrier cannot deliver to the delivery
address then we may either store the goods and deliver at a later date, or return the goods to stock and deliver
similar goods later.
13. The Customer may sell the Goods by way of bona fide sale in the ordinary course of business on its standard
terms and conditions but may not otherwise deal with, sell, part with possession of, change the character of,
convert or otherwise dispose of or handle any of the Goods sold here under until title therein has passed to the
Customer in accordance with paragraph 18.
14. Phillips Business Solutions expressly excludes to the extent permitted by Law any liability (arising in contract or
in tort howsoever otherwise arising for consequential loss) arising from fire, accident, industrial dispute, civil
disturbance or any other act or accidental default interfering with the manufacture despatch or delivery of the
Goods and beyond the control of Phillips Business Solutions
15. Phillips Business Solutions reserve the right to amend our terms of business without prior notice.
16. Phillips Business Solutions failure to insist upon a strict performance of these Conditions shall not be deemed to
be a waiver of its rights and remedies or a waiver by it of subsequent default by the Customer in their performance
or compliance with any terms of these conditions.
17. The Customer shall pay Value Added Tax or similar taxes, levies or duties charged upon the purchase price.
18. The legal and beneficial ownership of the goods shall remain vested in Phillips Business Solutions until payment
of the full purchase price and VAT thereon shall have been received by Phillips Business Solutions.
19. These terms and Conditions of Sale shall in all respects be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law.